HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business solutions and strategic management support services. In line with our business partnering strategies, We are currently recruiting for our client- a public relations and marketing communication company in Ikeja area of Lagos. We seek to recruit Assistant Manager, Client Service who will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction with an organization’s service by directing and controlling the processing and fulfillment of orders, investigating customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints at a corporate level. They may also streamline business operations, provide product training to customers, discuss technical aspects about a product, and oversee marketing campaigns.
- Streamline business operations by providing product training to customers,
- Ensure Revenue Assurance through collaborative relationship with Sales and Sales Support to drive revenue across a diverse account base.
- Leveraging the customer relationship for better account retainment.
- Strategies all discussion on technical aspects of sales and oversee marketing campaigns
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
- Develop open and effective channels of communications with each client.
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Help maintain existing business with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board.
- Help clients to better understand the full potential of the organization services and act as liaison between client and customer service
- Develop procedures and establish standards to track service delivery
- Vet Service Level Agreement and communicate same to top management.
- Escalate complex issues and provide leadership for teams to collaboratively resolve the customer issue.
- Developing strong relationships with clients is important to help promote sales of products or services.
- Dealing with unsatisfied customers and providing conflict resolution services .
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree In Communication/Office Admin/Business Admin
- Degree In Relevant Field
- NIPR/APCON Certification (Compulsory)
- 3 Years’ Experience In Client Service Role
- Oral/ Written Communication Skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Good Ethics For Business
- Strong Communications And People Skills
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques
- Managerial and Customer service experience in Sales.