COMPANAY: ACADEMIC NETWORKING
• Lead and direct teams, ensuring they are up to date with the latest developments in the ICT industry.
• Liaise with sizeable schools, Organizations, and individuals to promote success of companys activities.
• Maintain current knowledge of technological advancements in the field.
• Providing leadership for all Tertiary Institutions and independent Academies like Covenant University, Landmark University, Prime Innovation, Crawford University, FUTA, NIIT and all Independent Academies.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Seek for businesses in fields of Fixed Network system such as IP, Optical or DSL, XPON etc. and fields of Carrier software and Core Network, including BSS,IPTV,VAS,IT including storage & server & Cloud Computing, PSTN, NGN, IMS, VoLTE, CS, DRA,STP, etc;
• First degree in IT or IT related discipline
• 4-7 years’ experience managing enterprise’s, Finances, Operations, and strategies.
• Professional certification in Management or ICT related courses
CCNA is an added advantage
How To Apply
Kindly forward CV to* email@example.com Using Academic Manager as subject.
Gross Pay: 250K