A new premium club/lounge entertainment center in the heart of Surulere is looking to engage the services of ACCOUNT OFFICER, to drive the business.
Job Tittle: Account Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collecting and managing revenues received and dispersed including account receivable, payable and audit.
- General Ledger reporting, cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Manages the financial bookkeeping of a business, processes invoices, records payments and track expenses of the organization.
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve problem when accounting numbers are not in sync
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets.
Qualification & Experience Required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role
- OND/HND and 1st degree from any Tertiary Institution is acceptable
Send CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: 18th March, 2019.