To manage soil, plant seeds and crops and minimize the risks and develop effective and efficient farming practices with research and advanced agriculture techniques.
- Define overall farm strategy for agriculture productivity development.
- Study plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation and harvesting techniques.
- Improve overall crop yield and solve challenges on the farm.
- Research, development and promoting farming best practices to prevent damages in farm.
- Ensure development of planting as per the schedule and within specific timelines.
- Maintain records regarding farms, customers, crops and samples.
- Ensure utilization of available resources in farms.
- Manage harvest logistics.
- Generate management information, statistics and recommend suggestions for shortfalls related to farm, clients, customers and other related parties.
- Liaise with government, key rural professionals, contractors and other external parties.
The preferred candidate will possess a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in the agri business. A B.Sc. degree in agronomy / agriculture required; Master’s degree will be an added advantage. Must have specific knowledge of Cassava and Tomato.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should please apply via the link below: