LOCATION: Lagos (Island)
Our client, a prestigious real estate and housing development company is currently in need of an Architect who will create designs that are functional, safe, sustainable, aesthetically pleasing, and within budgetary restraints for new construction projects, alterations, and redevelopments.
Our client has its head office in Lagos Island, Nigeria.
- Create building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Present Design proposal design to clients and Consult with them to determine their requirements
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative, and functional design.
- Conduct research and compile reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Review local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Give preliminary estimates on cost and construction time
- Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve any problems that may arise during construction
- Negotiate with contractors and other professionals
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project
- Work with teams across business lines, in remote locations, and coordinate with subcontractors
- BS degree in Architecture
- Proven working experience as an Architect (5years)
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.