HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. We recognize and strongly support the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strive to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status. . As part of helping Client to achieve growth that we search for an Auditor for our client. The Auditor would facilitate the team’s activities as well as perform financial and risk management audits so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on change to be made.
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Undertaking review of wages.
- Complete audit work paper by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraising adequacy of internal control system by completing audit questionnaire.
Qualification and Experience
- Great educational background BSc/HND in Accounting OR other related fields.
- Applicable experience or successful track record with 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Proven working experience as an auditor
- ACA will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in financial software will be an advantage
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY APPLICABLE
- Adhering to principles
- Applying expertise
- Presenting and communicating information
- Deciding and Initiating action
VERY WELL Negotiable depending on the experience
LOCATION OF OPERATION
How to Apply: Application should be sent to My360Career1@gmail.com
Residents of Palmgrove, ilupelu, anthony, Onipanu and shomolu will be highly considered