Job Title: Business Development Manager – Government Projects
• Scout for government project opportunities in different business areas. Execute sales pitches
• Using existing network of contacts to generate new businesses
• Create, correspond and maintain network with concerned parties e.g. policies makers, government parastatals.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contracts requirements with business operations
• Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with strategies and operations
• Establishes contacts and maintain relationships with government parastatals.
• Create a winning strategy on future projects, giving advice to management on equity investment options.
• Gather and analyse information about new government projects and writing comprehensive reports
• Gather information on competitors activities and market trends.
• Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective government bodies at different levels.
• Manage records of sales, revenue and other important data
• Attending networking events.
• Review timeframes and budgets.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field. Masters degree is an added advantage
• Have at least 4- 6 years of experience in government projects business development.
• Demonstrate proven sales results
• Must have strong network of influence
• Great sales strategy, skills and tactics
• Goal oriented, organised team player
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecast for future projects.
• Eager to expand company with new sales and territories
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with challenges
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the position as subject.
Deadline: April 16, 2019