Our Client has the distribution rights to sell consumer goods and play in the Electrical, White goods, and Renewable Energy industries.
Developing and sustaining relationships with clients and stakeholders, analyzing customer feedback to know areas for improvement or investment, research the market to know the new trends and price developments in the industries, manage client orders and give after sells services.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market and industry research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the department’s budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure you’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Manage company and client expectation
- Identify sales and services that will appeal to the client
- Manage clients account
- Arrange a business meeting and one-on-one conversation with prospective clients
- Prepare and Negotiate sales contracts according to company rules and guidelines
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Provide long beneficial relationship
- Promote the Company’s products and service
- Collaborate with colleagues to increase customers satisfaction
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Should have 2 years experience in Technical sales
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences, and research new markets as needed
- Understanding the, and/or experience in the Electrical consumer goods, white goods and
- Real Estate industries will be an added advantage.
- Should be based in Lagos or ready to relocate to Lagos.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates only should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com