A Female Millennials, Chartered Accountant Needed as Executive Assistant
This role is for immediate employment.
Position: Executive Assistant to the Grp MD (GMD) for a multi-national company
location: Lagos Island
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Bsc, HND or Msc in Accounting
- Relevant certification such as ACA
- The lady must have worked as an account and admin before and must have a good grasp of Secretariat administration.
- She must be smart millennial.
- She must have great eye for details.
- She must have ability to manage top executives and represent the management/ company in and outside the organization.
- Ability to read all documents, summarize and highlights key issues for GMD’s action.
- Other relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send cv to email@example.com.