Our Client is a leading Public Relations & Strategic Media group located in Lagos. As a result of National and International opportunities we are looking for experienced professionals to joint their workforce.
The job is based in Lagos.
Department: Office of the Group Managing Director (GMD)
• Provides strategic leadership as a key member of the leadership team, contributing to the wider corporate strategy, policy and decision making.
• Ensures appropriate systems, procedures, processes and performance management protocols are in place to deliver consistent high-quality levels of service.
• Directs, administrates and coordinates internal operational activities of the organisation in accordance with polices, goals and objectives established by the GMD and board of Directors.
• Leads and directs the following functions- HR, IT, PR, Finance (Please revise in line with structure/reporting lines).
• Participates in the development and preparation of short term and long-term plans and budgets based on board organisation goals and objectives and recommends adoption to GMD
• Appraises and evaluates results of overall operations routinely and systematically.
• Ensures all activities and operations are performed in compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations
• Promotes effective communication and adequate information flow; solidifies management control and direction of the company.
• Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria to preserve capital funds invested in company
• Assists in raising working fund/capital as may be required
• Contributes to creation and stewardship of organization culture and ethos
• Group Managing Director
• Leadership Team of Group
• Service Provider Partners
• Divisional Heads
• Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in business, Economics, accounting or finance with a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience preferably in an Operational capacity
• An MBA/Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Operations executive with a demonstrated record of exceeding profitability goals and driving increased revenue; market share
• Experience in Project Management
• Strong, charismatic individual with outstanding organizational skills, driven to succeed and win
• Mastery of Presentation skills/techniques. Understanding of how to deploy the full suite of required presentation tools to enhance executive management scenario building/ decisions making
• Results Driven
• Inspirational Leadership
• Big picture point of view
• A detail oriented person with a track record of follow through accomplishments
• Deep practical strategic thinking abilities with business acumen to executive and implement
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested person should apply below.