Our company is currently recruiting for a fully commercial off-grid energy company in Lagos.
This is a business development role in a renewable energy firm. Our client is an energy renewable company with an off grid energy distribution business strategy .
Our client seeks to hire a commercial & business manager to join her team.
- As the commercial focal point, you will be responsible for driving sales and marketing activities at the mini grid locations, ensuring sales targets are met in support of the business plan.
- • You will also oversee customer engagement and new product development which intrinsically provide the foundation of the firm’s long term sustained growth.
- • You will be Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive use of electricity.
- • Leading development of innovative products that leverage the electricity credit vending platform.
• Developing business cases and executing pilot projects to test the new products.
- • Coordinating launch and roll out of approved products to mini-grid locations.
- Working closely with site teams to identify opportunities to increase electrical power sales at each location.
- • Managing and optimizing payment channels and channel partners.
- • Overseeing end-to-end delivery of new customer connections.
- • Supervising the customer care and complaint management process delivered by internal teams and external partners in order to deliver a world class customer experience.
- • Overseeing the surveillance and intervention programs that are targeted at reducing losses and electricity theft.
- • Running data analytics to better understand customer behavior and generate insights that can be used to create value.
- • Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive use of electricity.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales in the utility or telecommunications sectors where you would have delivered top quartile revenue growth for one or more products.
- • Understanding of regulated energy markets, utility pricing and consumer value propositions for the residential and small commercial segments of the electricity market.
- • Understanding of the off-grid and mini-grid electricity markets.
- • Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or relevant numerically intensive discipline.
- • MBA Preferred.
- • Advanced proficiency in modern productivity tools including Microsoft Office.
- • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- • Ability to work well in a team.
- • Flexibility and eagerness to lend a hand wherever needed, even if a specific task may fall outside the core job description.
How to Apply
Application should be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com