LOCATION: LAGOS (MAINLAND)
Our client, an international educational organization, is in need of a Digital Marketer/Social media manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for acquiring leads/customers and promoting sales by developing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Develop, implement and manage all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Develop engaging online content on social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Develop brand awareness and create a positive online reputation for the organization
- Evaluate and Monitor online media campaigns to ensure that they are relevant and effective.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or any other related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record of leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) Salary
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Closing date :September 30th 2020
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply