Our Client, a player in the E commerce trading industry with relevant global presence in over 20 countries is currently looking for a digital marketing manager who will administer social media accounts and :
- Be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- Manage the company image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals and be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Be able to handle the company’s social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a digital marketing manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Note: only qualified candidates should apply to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com