A fast-growing company is looking for a smart young lady to join the team as a Digital Media Content Creator and Copy Writer. She will play a key role in creating and delivering engaging video, photo, and written content across our range of digital channels.
Employment Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly
Job Location: Sangotedo, Lagos (Candidates in close proximity within the Island area are preferred)
- Conceptualize and write copy for a variety of channels including social media, email, websites, amongst other marketing and communication media
- Develop and maintain consistent brand messaging across all copy
- Research and understand our target audiences, while developing key copy and content strategy to reach them
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Compose and publish engaging posts for various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO principles to maximize content reach.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Edit photos and create relevant graphics for marketing and branding purposes using apps like Photoshop, Canva etc
- Develop, shoot, and edit engaging video concepts for YouTube and Instagram
- Ensure timely content production and publication
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Repurpose content across various social media
- Must be located within or very close to the Ajah-Sangotedo axis in Lagos
- An impeccable grasp of English
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Copywriting knowledge
- Strong research skills
- Basic SEO and digital marketing knowledge
- Familiar with WordPress
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Social media savvy including the use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Proficiency with computers, especially programs such as Google Docs, PowerPoint, and the web app Canva.
- Use of photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
- Use of video editing software like Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- A keen eye for design aesthetics and details
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multi-tasking ability
- Proven content writing OR copywriting experience
- Proficient and adaptable in the use of technology
- Very fast learner
Application Deadline: Jan. 30th
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format and portfolio samples to: email@example.com using the “Job Title/Your Name” as the subject of the mail.