As part of helping Client to achieve growth that we search for an Estate Marketer for our client in a Real Estate and Facility Management Company. The Estate Marketer would contribute to the team’s sales so as to maximize their profit and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant responses.
- Organizing events and products exhibition.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Digital and online marketing.
- Accurately analyzing and assessing data.
- Great educational background in Marketing or other related courses
- Applicable experience or successful track record with minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong financial planning record
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Skills and Competencies
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals
- Commercial Awareness
- Learning and Researching