The Human Resources Analyst is responsible for management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage various HR projects in line with HR objectives; e.g. Performance Management, Training and Development, Health and Safety; Designing hiring and training plans
- Forecast costs and help create budgets
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Map out salary ranges for open positions
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs
- Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Identify top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Good research abilities; Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- Self-driven with a proactive approach to serving professionals at all levels in a dynamic and complex environment, have outstanding presentation and facilitation skills, and handle high-pressure situations with composure
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, possess a high level of confidentiality related to firm administrative matters, and have the ability to multi-task, self-direct, and work independently.
- A good University degree in Industrial Relations, Social Sciences, Arts or Humanitarian Sciences
- Work experience as an HR Analyst or similar role (minimum of 3years)
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject “Application for Position Applied For and Job Code” e.g. Business Manager (BM 101).
• CV must be sent with your name and position applied for
• All entries not properly sent will be rejected
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted