- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Must have a minimum of 5years experience in Human resources management
- Professional certification.(CIPM,)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Vast knowledge of performance management, staff welfare, benefit and compensation, payroll administration.
How To Apply
Send Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org