MD Securities Trading
MD/CEO, Trading & SecuritiesDealing
- In charge of growing all segments of the securities trading business, such as brokerage, sales and distribution, and investor services in a profitable and cost-effective manner.
- To provide leadership and support to the staff in order to sustainably grow the business through learning, enhancing capabilities and coaching.
- To grow the securities trading business by developing a strong customer-centric culture aimed at achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and product penetration
- Responsible for budget preparation and accountable to its execution
- Oversee all securities trading business including brokerage, sales and distribution as well as investor services
- Specifically oversee the securities trading business and growing trading volume and revenues on debt and equity instruments in a profitable and cost-effective manner
- Specifically oversee sales and distribution of fund-raising mandates / transactions
Business Development & Customer Excellence:
- Elaborate marketing strategies to develop existing portfolio and new opportunities.•
Understand customer needs and respond with products and services in order to achieve business objectives.
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings with appropriate Heads of Units.
- Conduct joint calls with team, affiliates’ commercial and corporate branches with emphasis on cross selling to increase wallet share for the company
- Oversee customer service policies and implementation.
People Management, Operational Performance and Strategic Initiatives:
- Participate in strategy/ success plan design and execution
- In charge of the talent management by appraising regularly the staff, identify successors and retain top performers
- Exercise leadership by building individual learning and development plans for the staff
- Ensure that the business comply to internal legal and risk management policies as well as country regulations
- Develop a strong culture within the team focused on high operational performance
- Define strategic initiatives to position the business in a sustainable growth path and drive the implementation.
Min Required Experience: 10year(s)Minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Professional qualification and Associate member of Chartered Institute of Stockbroker (CIS).
- Maximum age limit is 40 years
Interested candidates should send their applications (cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae) to: email@example.com on or before the April 12, 2019. Position applied for should be used as the subject line.