The successful candidate will be responsible for using laboratory equipment to study and analyze various samples and specimens, executing standardized tests such as bacteriological, Immunological, hematological examination, and chemical pathology while maintaining laboratory safety protocols and documenting findings in laboratory systems.
- Collect samples which include collecting urine, blood, and other samples.
- Assess the validity of results obtained, report, and document laboratory results.
- Ensure that the testing method used follows established quality control procedures and assist with the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Organize and maintain reagents and equipment as well as maintenance on equipment in the laboratory and keep the laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- Making use of the laboratory computer systems to place testing data, generate reports of testing results, and search for test results for physicians.
- Maintain and follow Good Laboratory Practices
- Supervise and direct the activities of laboratory technicians
- B.MLS ( Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science) with specialization in biochemistry or chemical pathology
- Must have completed NYSC with 2-3 years’ experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.
- The applicant must be a registered member of MLSCN with a current practicing license.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Good Team Player
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Computer knowledge is mandatory
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
How To Apply
Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send copies of their cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.