- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or company’s marketing activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Monitoring progress against brand plan.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improved market share.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Driving brand understanding and support through out Emzor.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Seeking out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Analyzing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Communicating the approved brand marketing strategies to the field force.
- Driving all the promotional activities supporting a brand.
- Collecting, evaluating and interpreting of internal and external information/data to assist the marketing department in appraising effectiveness of marketing plan.
- Coordinating the company’s participation at all approved conferences and seminars.
- Assisting the Head of Department in the planning of product launches.
- Maintaining a database of key opinion leaders and customers for market information/mail shots and cultivating their loyalty through relationship marketing.
- Training programs for new Medical Sales Representatives and providing update information on key products.
- A Vehicle
- Candidate note more than 50 years of age
- Candidate should have at least 5 years track record as a brand / product manager with a Pharmaceutical company
- Candidate should have market knowledge of Pharmaceutical products
How To Apply
Candidate should apply within two weeks of this publication to email@example.com