Our Client a construction company in lagos is currently in need of a project engineer who will be responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project as well as plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- A valid Engineering license.
- 4 or more years’ field and project planning experience.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
Applications can be sent to resume @HRLeverageafrica.com
Closing date :April 1st 2021