ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER
• Maintains positive and supportive working relationships with key client contacts, vendors etc.
• Liaise with Back-end Support to ensure fulfillment of project requirement in readiness for deployment, and escalates all tech challenges to tech team.
• Liaise with Operational Support to ensure materials needs and cost plan for the project.
• Manage assigned projects by self or in concert with other Project Managers.
• Provide competitive research information as necessary to assist in project development.
• Attends demo and/or BD sessions for new projects.
• Attends projection inception meetings to ensure understanding of project scope by all stakeholders and to ensure proper understanding of responsibility assignment matrix by all stakeholders.
• Liaise with Operations on project scope, cost and time- drawing up timetable, budget and implementation plan.
• Ensure effective communications of relevant project information to all stakeholders and incorporate feedback as required.
• Ensures acquisition and development of project team.
• Manage field staffs effectively to execute assigned projects.
• Collaborate with Field Area Manager or any other as required to recruit and train field employees.
• Handle all customer enquiries and issues in a timely manner.
• Review and revise quality control processes to meet customer expectations.
• Coordinate proactively with cross-functional teams to maximize productivity and profitability.
• Plan and schedule team meetings to discuss project progress and issues.
• Develop standard processes and documentations required for project executions.
• Perform project management tasks including project timeline estimation and task assignment.
• Identify resource requirements for various projects and take necessary steps to hire personnel in line with the project schedule.
• Ensure safety practices are followed to create healthy and positive working environment.
• Prepare and submit monthly project status reports to clients.
• Maintain complete and accurate documentation of project tasks.
• Support and execute change management activities in project scope.
• Communicate and manage effectively change management outside project scope.
• Perform advisory roles with respect to field support management.
• Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; experience and ability to work with cross-functional teams, internally and client-side
• Ability to anticipate needs on behalf of the customer, not only to serve the customer but increase volume and profitability
• Ability to create and work with cross-functional and/or distributed “virtual” teams
• Strong commitment to ensuring quality and exceeding customer satisfaction expectations
• Ability to provide advisories on innovations that will improve the standard of the solution
Experience is 3-5 years. Interested Candidate should send CVs to email@example.com