Our Client in the real estate company is looking for an experienced and efficient Secretary to manage all administrative tasks. This is an administrative support role whose activities are meant to optimize workflow.
LOCATION : Lagos ( Mainland)
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and has at least one year of experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Manage and maintain budgets in line with management plans
- Coordinate departmental staff as well as external stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder’s appointment and relevant agendas for meetings.
- Maintain relevant administrative stocks and inventories for company’s routine operations.
- Supervises travel logistics for the Company
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong organizational management and problem solving skills.
- Result driven, positive and proactive approach to work
- Preferably Female
- Not more than 35yrs
- Degree in Business Administration. Secretarial studies or other related field
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant experience as a secretary or administrative officer
- Proficient in the use of MS office, Excel, PowerPoint (IT literate).
- Resident in Lagos Mainland
Qualified candidates should apply via resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.