CLIENT ADVISORS is Needed in Lagos by UC. United Capital is a fair and equal opportunities employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labour and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.
United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill vacancies within our Trustees business. You will assist the team in all United Capital Securities marketing and relationship management efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source and participate in the acquisition of new clients to increase the company’s market share of Institutional and Retail Investors.
- To drive the company’s online business initiatives on Invest- Now
- Keep abreast of business opportunities and devise strategies to convert them into viable and profitable ventures.
- Provide clients with a high level of customised customer service and strategies consistent with their service needs/expectations.
- Ensure proactive and timely response to all issues raised by the client.
- Prepare general communication to clients (letters, emails) regarding activities of the company.
- Good business and relationship management skills and demonstrated ability to cultivate productive business networks.
- Online marketing experience
- Ability to buy and sell securities on behalf of private clients, institutional clients and proprietary trading accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of Capital Market operations.
- In-depth knowledge of equity valuation
- Good understand of the local micro-economic environment
- Keen analytical mind
- Extensive stock broking experience
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum qualification of a second class degree required.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers is an added advantage.
- Minimum experience: 2 years cognate experience
Applicants should please firstname.lastname@example.org and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter Below