Our client is an indigenous Oil and Gas company with a global mindset delivering products and services in the upstream, downstream and midstream of the energy sectors of the oil and gas industry, seeks to urgently hire a Station Manager.
Location: Sango Otta
Pay: N100,000 monthly net
· Monitoring and evaluating station operational and marketing results, and develop interventions to promote business development and growth.
· Evaluating daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgments.
· Compiling and analysing periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
· Maintaining excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
· Ensuring that the due process is carried out in the discharge of products and puts in various controls to minimize fraud.
· Facilitating daily stock requests from the Logistics and Marketing Departments.
· Performing checks to ensure there are no disparities between the stock sold and the cash lodged.
· Coordinating both the sales of white products and lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
· Periodically conducting checks and inspections at the stations to ensure conformity with safety standards.
· Raising requisition for stock replenishment, which is then approved by the head of Retail stations.
· Making sure that all station activities and expenses are within the approved budget.
· Implementing HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations.
· Tracking and addressing customer feedback and complaints.
· Minimum Qualification: HND
*Minimum Working experience, 3 years in Marketing/Sales in the Oil & Gas industry within retail stations will be preferable.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Understanding of leading practices in bulk sales of Oil & Gas.
Proficiency in Marketing Strategy Development & Implementation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using “Station Manager” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2019.