A reputable FMCG is in Lagos is currently recruiting for the position of a Storekeeper.
Direct supervisor : warehouse manager
Job description. Keep proper log for Every movement happened in the warehouse by updating the Stock movement report
- Reconciling stock movement with the inventory manager
- Issuing stock requisition and inter branch transfer waybill
- Performing weekly and monthly stock count and sending the report the inventory manager
- Receiving expire stock from the customers with supporting document and issuing return waybill for those returns and send it immediately to the regional accountant.
- Receiving expire stock from the bikers and issuing return waybill for those returns and send it on daily basis to the inventory manager
- Moving expire and damaged stocks to Quarantine location in the warehouse
- Reconciling the bike supervisors stock on daily basis and issuing invoices
- Collecting cash from the Bike Supervisors based on the invoices.
- Making cash deposit in the bank.
- Sending the bike sales Documents(manuel invoice,waybill,Talos ) to the regional accountant on daily basis
- Release stock to the customers base it on the Noria invoice send it by the regional accountant
- Organizing the stock in the warehouse and make sure its well packed
Keep proper filing system for the invoices and expenses documentation report :
- Daily reconciliation report about ( any difference between noria and talos ) to be sent before 10 AM
- Daily Bike invoices for each supervisor to be sent to the regional accountant before 10.30 AM
- Daily report for the expiry and damaged goods received from the bikers sent to the inventory manager in form of return waybill
weekly stock count report (sellable , expired , damaged ) stock to be sent each Saturday
Weekly stock Movement Report to be sent the inventory manager
- Monthly stock count report (sellable , expired , damaged ) stock , to be send first of each month.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ”STORE KEEPER LAGOS”. Application closes July 30th