LOCATION: LAGOS (Mainland)
We are currently recruiting for our client, an international educational organization for the role of a Telesales Agent (preferably female) to initiate sales for our company over the telephone.
- Contact potential or existing customers to initiate sales using scripts
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities
- Advise prospective and current customers by answering questions and addressing concerns about purchased products.
- Listen to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Carry out market research on how to address customers.
- Update contacts database when necessary
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Track and document customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or any other related field
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing skills.
- Ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Preferably a Female Candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Closing date: September 30th 2020