A fast growing Human Resource Consulting firm, seeks to hire a Training and Development Manager.
Reporting Line: Executive Director, dotted lines to the MD
The Training and Development Manager will devise the organizational training service strategy for clients, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. He/She will develop and administer training programs, assesses training and development needs for organizations, help individuals and organizations develop skills and knowledge, create training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, and evaluate training outcomes for effectiveness.
· Identify clients training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments.
· Develop and deliver training solutions that meet business needs.
· Optimize training processes for efficiency.
· Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness for clients, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
· Develop customized training curriculum relating to clients developmental needs.
· Source for quality subject matter experts to facilitate technical/non-technical training interventions where required.
· Responsible for the overall growth and development of the organizations training service delivery.
· Develop growth strategies and plans on how to generate revenue through the training arm of the Business.
· Manage and retain relationships with existing clients.
· Prospect new clients and increase clientele base, hence drive revenue generation for the Business.
· Identify and map business training strengths vis a vis client needs and recommend relevant interventions.
· Research training business opportunities.
· Minimum of Bsc. from any recognized Higher Institution.
· 4-7 years’ experience in same role within an HR Consulting firm
· Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
· A proven track record of training program development and management.
· Proven track record of facilitating training
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
· Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using “Training and Development Manager” as subject of mail.