Our client is a pioneer and Market Leader in the Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service Industry. Job Location: Yaba, Lagos State (proximity to work is essential).
Summary of Responsibilities:
The job holder will manage the line manager’s time by being responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that the services provided by the organization are in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Acting as the first contact on behalf of the line manager;
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, join the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Taking dictation and minutes;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Required Skills & Attributes:
• Listening and Communication skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Organizational skills
• Computer/IT skills
• Confidentiality skills
• Self-motivated & efficient
• Must be a graduate with background in social sciences.
• Must have 2 -3 year cognate experience in similar function.
• Work hours & Day: Monday – Friday (8: 00 am – 6: 00 pm); Saturdays (9: 00 am – 4: 30 pm).
• Salary is N70, 000/m.
• Qualified applicants should forward CVs to email@example.com and also upload below