LOCATION: LAGOS SURULERE
Our client, a prestigious hotel located in Surulere is currently in need of a Waitress who will be responsible for welcoming guests into the hotel restaurant, presenting them with a menu, answering questions about menu offerings, processing food and drink orders, serving the customers both in the restaurant and in their rooms, preparing bills and processing payments.
- Welcome customers to the restaurant.
- Provide a menu for the customers and answer questions relating to the menu offerings.
- Write orders down pass it to the kitchen staff.
- Collect food orders from the kitchen, verify that they are correct, and serve to customers
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Prepare dining tables by arranging condiments, kitchenware and decorations.
- Listen to any complaints that patrons have and address them appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service for each guest entering the establishment
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Previous experience working in the food-service industry is a plus
- A detailed understanding of the menu and the ability to correctly answer customer questions is needed
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Service Orientation and Time Management skills.
- Multitasking Skills
- Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills.
- Active Listening
- Friendly disposition and excellent coordination skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.